SDR model KeyError 255

error
Dear Sir/Madam,
i got an error while i running this model.can you guide me to fix this problem

Hi @Hiro -

If you are asking about the “Permission denied” errors, have you checked to make sure that you don’t have those files open in another app (like another InVEST tool, GIS, etc)? Did you try using a different Workspace and see if the error still happens?

Also, I recommend updating to the latest version of InVEST (3.7.0).

Whenever posting error messages, please send the whole log file (.txt) that the model creates in the Workspace, it gives more information that might help us troubleshoot. Thanks!

~ Stacie

i have installed the 3.7 version and run it. now it gives this error. please be kind enough to guide me to solve thisInVEST-Sediment-Delivery-Ratio-Model-(SDR)-log-2019-07-02–18_12_34.txt (5.5 KB)

Dear Sir/Madam,
i got an error while i running this model.can you guide me to fix this problem. This is the error that i get

Hi @Hiro -

A KeyError usually happens when there is a Value in the land use/land cover (LULC) raster that is not also in the biophysical table. So if you have an LULC Value of 255, make sure that it has a row in the biophysical table.

There is also an issue in the models where they sometimes don’t handle NoData values properly. If your LULC raster has a NoData value of 255, you can work around this problem by adding a row for lucode 255 to the biophysical table, and assign any value to usle_c and usle_p (a value of 0 is fine.) This will not affect the results, but will allow the model to continue.

~ Stacie