ValueError: values in the LULC raster are not represented in the Carbon Pools table

The most recent version of InVEST has been downloaded, but the problem of how to open the blocking procedure by clicking on InVEST arises with a flashback

Hello @Huang , thank you for posting.

Which operating system are you on? Windows or Mac? If Windows, do you see a “More Details” or “Run Anyway” option? If you are on a Mac, here are some instructions: Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer - Apple Support

If none of this helps, perhaps you can post a screenshot of what you are looking at? Thanks,

1 Like

It runs on windows.

Hi @Huang ,

It looks like the LULC raster has values that are not found in the Carbon Pools table. Could you open the Carbon Pools table and make sure those values listed ( [11, 12, 21, 22, 23, 24, 31, 32, 33, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 51, 52, 53] )? If they are not listed you’ll need to add entries for them. If they are listed could you share your LULC raster and Carbon Pools table here?

Cheers,

Doug

pool.csv (286 Bytes) ah20051landuse.tif (320.9 KB)
this is what I use.

Hi @Huang ,

The pool.csv table only has rows for LULC values 1 through 6 but the LULC raster has a lot of values outside that range. As per the Users Guide each LULC value from the raster needs to be represented in the pool.csv table.
storage.googleapis.com/releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest-userguide/latest/carbonstorage.html#data-needs

So you would want your carbon pool table to have the values shown in the QGIS screenshot above from the LULC raster.

Cheers,

Doug

when I input database or file in SDR,it shows up that bounding box do not intersect.How can I deal with it.

@Huang, since this is a new, unrelated question, please start a “New Topic” for your new question. That helps other people find useful information on this forum. For example, if I search “bounding box intersect” on this forum, I can find other threads with possible solutions. Search results for 'bounding box intersect' - Natural Capital Project Online Community

2 Likes