ValueError: got a None when trying to read

What is the issue or question you have?

ValueError: got a None when trying to read [‘H:\Article data\Habitat_quality\out2020\intermediate\road_distance_transform_c_hq2020.tif’] at {‘xoff’: 156416, ‘yoff’: 148736, ‘win_xsize’: 256, ‘win_ysize’: 256}, expected numpy.ndarray.

What do you expect to happen?

What have you tried so far?

I try to check “road_distance_transform_c_hq2020.tif”,but the data is too large almost 100G,so my
computer can’t open it.

Upload the logfile using the :outbox_tray: button

InVEST-natcap.invest.habitat_quality-log-2024-01-04–23_17_13.txt (759.4 KB)

Hi @WuYX , thanks for uploading your logfile.

This is the problem right here. InVEST cannot open it either. Since this file was created by the model, there is likely a problem with one of the parameters, or one of input datasets.

How large is your original “road” raster? And your “PoorLULC2020.tif”? Do they look okay when you view them in GIS?

Can you share those files as well as the threat and sensitivity table CSV files?

Thank you,

sensitive_table.csv (1.1 KB)
threat_table.csv (428 Bytes)
Thank you very much.It’s my threat and sensitivity data。The“road raster” and “PooLULC2020” are about 600-800Mb.

I find the problem, The reason why it got a none when try to read [‘H:\Article data\Habitat_quality\out2020\intermediate\road_distance_transform_c_hq2020.tif’] at {‘xoff’: 156416, ‘yoff’: 148736, ‘win_xsize’: 256, ‘win_ysize’: 256} is that the extent of LULC raster differences with threat rasters. So I clip the extent of LULC raster, the model works successfully.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.