Cannot find original source

• North America: Smith et al. (2006) estimate aboveground carbon stocks for all major forest types in the US.

Hello, Natural Capitol team. I appreciate very one’s help in the community so far. I need one value to finish my biophysical table, but cannot find the ABOVE source as I believe it is incomplete. I tried looking in the complete listing of references but it is not listed. The ABOVE source is found within the carbon pool section, specifically under aboveground biomass. If it helps I am trying to find carbon storage stock for Palustrine wetlands in Texas. I really think it could be found in this source. If anyone else has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Matt Dove

Hi @matt ,

Thanks for your question.

It looks like the source you are looking for is named “Methods for calculating forest ecosystem and harvested carbon with standard estimates for forest types of the United States”, by James E. Smith et al. and published by USFS. You can download it as a PDF from Methods for calculating forest ecosystem and harvested carbon with standard estimates for forest types of the United States | Treesearch or try this link.

-Jesse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.