Coastal vulnerability: creating wave power and sea-level rise data

Hello Dave and thank you for your answers.

I need to be very confident on the interpretation of some points, so please let me confirm the following:

So, actually the wave power is calculated -manually- with the equation 20 in the “wave exposure section” in “the model” chapter of CV user guide, which I believe agrees with your comment above. Is that correct?
In another post in Wavewatch III data generation: Wave power and Data information it think you mentioned that the model does the calculation. Maybe that did not strictly referred to the automated calculation by the model, and the manual calculation as described above is the case?

Also, regarding the use of “proportion” as referred in the user guide for the REI_PCTX and WavPPCTX values, it is defined as the division of the number of the 10% highest values of each sector / number of 10% highest values of all sectors (i.e. the total number of the values which are the 10% highest from all the whole timeseries)?

Finally, Height, Period and Wind speed in the guide, refer to Significant wave height, peak wave period and horizontal wind speed at 10m?

I am looking forward for your reply