HQ Model - Error - 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'SetGeo transform'

Hello,

I am receiving an error on my habitat quality model. It is giving me a error that is about ‘SetGeo transform’. I would like to know how I can solve this problem.

I have attached my log file and the screenshot of the error as well.

Thank you for your assistance!

InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2019-07-29–17_16_38.txt (10.4 KB)

Hi @qc11924w12 -

Thanks for posting the whole log file. If you look a little bit above the final Attribute Error you’ll see this:

ERROR [errno 3] Free disk space available is 44731768832 bytes, whereas 368640076800004 are at least necessary.

That looks like you might be out of disk space, which can lead to all sorts of other errors that don’t seem obviously related.

However, it’s also a concern that it thinks you need such a huge amount of disk space to run the model. Are your input layers really large, or very high-resolution? Are they in a geographic coordinate system? If so, they need to be projected/warped to a projected coordinate system. The model assumes that the linear units are meters, and if they’re in a geographic coordinate system you’ll have pixel sizes that are very small because they’re in degrees, not meters. But the model will interpret the as meters and think that you have a very high-resolution raster.

~ Stacie

Same problem maybe. Can you help me???InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2020-02-17–09_53_26.txt (4.2 KB)

Hi @Cadaster,

It does look like the same issue of having unrealistically large files. Are your files quite large or of really high resolution? Could you pull your input rasters into ArcGIS or QGIS and visualize them? What geographic size are you running the model over?

Thanks!

Hi. i solve that proplem by projecting my rasters from geographic coordinate system. Why it says about space i dont know =)

@Cadaster sounds good! Let us know in a new post if you have any other Habitat Quality questions!

I have the same problem, did someone help me? I’ve reprojected the rasters, but I still have the same problem: /
InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2021-02-21–16_13_01.txt (7.5 KB)

Hi @Gabi ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the NatCap forums!

Like swolny mentioned above, I’m seeing the space error as well:
Free disk space available is 736422305792 bytes, whereas 220302774760000 are at least necessary..

Could you check that your input and threat rasters are projected in meters? If it’s possible you could share the pas_agr threat raster so we could take a look. What is the resolution or pixel size of your threat rasters?

Cheers,

Doug

Hey @dcdenu4 dcdenu
Thanks for the anser. I managed to resolve the error. I recreated my raster inputs straight into the linear projection and it worked! Thank you for your help!

Cheers,

Gabi

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.