Coastal Blue Carbon Preprocessor - Several Error

Description

Hello everyone! I am trying to use the CBC model in an area of Liguria (Italy) where there are mainly seagrasses.
I have encountered two problems in using the model preprocessor:

1. Both using my own data and the sample data downloaded from invest the preprocessor is very slow and often does not reach the result even after many hours, forcing me to have to stop the program.
    Both files are not very large, in particular, my data only refer to 15 km of coastline.

2. When I managed to run the model with my data in the log file I found the following error “Requested(0,0) of size 256x256 on raster of 232x306.”

I attach the log file for clarification.
Thank you for any help you can give me!

Log file

InVEST-Coastal-Blue-Carbon-Preprocessor-log-2022-06-18–14_36_54.txt (2.9 KB)

InVEST version

3.10.2 x64
1 Like

Hi @annaporcile , could you share your inputs for the model and preprocessor runs so we can take a closer look? Thanks!
James

cbc.zip (23.9 KB)
Here there are my inputs for the model!
Thanks a lot

OK! Thanks for sharing your inputs for the preprocessor, @annaporcile . I’m pretty sure this is a bug, and so could you try this development build and verify that the preprocessor runs as expected?

https://storage.googleapis.com/natcap-dev-build-artifacts/invest/phargogh/3.10.2.post2595%2Bgef47011e2/InVEST_phargogh3.10.2.post2595%2Bgef47011e2_x64_Setup.exe

I’m not sure about the speed issue … I’m able to run the preprocessor on my laptop very quickly, so I’m hoping that maybe this latest build will fix that issue for you as well. Let us know either way!

James

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.