Coastal Vulnerability model not running due to 'NoneType' error

InVEST-Coastal-Vulnerability-log-2022-05-17–17_26_24.txt (7.8 KB)

Hi everyone,
I have an error message when I try to run the Coastal Vulnerability model. The message says: TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not ‘NoneType’
but I can’t find where the error is. Can someone help me, please?
I have attached my log file.
Thank you,

Hi @MFerrari, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for posting your log file. One thing I see in there that may be problematic is this:

2022-05-17 17:26:25,601 (natcap.invest.coastal_vulnerability) coastal_vulnerability.clip_and_project_raster(2636) WARNING C:/Users/melfe/Documents/ArcGIS/Data_download/CoastalVulnerability/bathymetry.tif is unprojected and will be warped to match the AOI and resampled to a pixel size of 1000 meters

Does bathymetry.tif have a coordinate system assigned? Are you sure that it overlaps with your other input layers? While this model does not require all of the inputs to be in the same coordinate system, they do all need to have a coordinate system assigned, otherwise the model will have a hard time reprojecting them properly, so they overlap with the other layers.

I’m not sure if this is leading to the error message, but please try making sure that bathymetry.tif has a valid coordinate system and make sure that it actually covers your area of interest. If both of these seem ok and you’re still getting the error, we might need to look at the data.

~ Stacie

1 Like

To follow up on @swolny’s comment here, this does indeed look from your logfile to be an issue with your bathymetry input, specifically that the bathymetry layer does not have a nodata value defined. That being said, this feels like a bug to me, so I’ve patched it in a development build (download link below). Could you try out this build and let us know how it goes? Thanks in advance!

https://storage.googleapis.com/natcap-dev-build-artifacts/invest/phargogh/3.10.2.post2546%2Bg6bb69c173/InVEST_phargogh3.10.2.post2546%2Bg6bb69c173_x64_Setup.exe

James

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.