Coastal Vulnerability: SystemError: <built-in function len> returned a result with an exception set

Hi @Ziwon ,

Thanks for reporting this! This error you’re experiencing has been very difficult for us to reproduce, and so I would very much like your help with debugging this. I have created a development build (download link below) that will produce a lot more debugging information. Could you do the following to try this out?

1. Download and run this development build of InVEST: https://storage.googleapis.com/natcap-dev-build-artifacts/invest/phargogh/3.12.1.post14%2Bg725c2c5b5/workbench/invest_3.12.1.post14%2Bg725c2c5b5_workbench_win32_x64.exe

2. Once the development build has installed and launched, configure the logging to have a level of debug. You can do this with the following steps:

a. Click the gear icon to open the options dialog:

b. Then, set the logging level to DEBUG. You can leave all other settings alone. Once you have done this, click the X in the upper-right corner to save the options.

Then, run the model again on the sample data and please upload the logfile. I expect there to be a LOT more logging.

Thanks in advance for your help!
James

1 Like