Error - Seasonal Water Yield InVEST 3.6.0

Hello,

Im receiving an error during the run of a Seasonal Water Yield model. The main message is “invalid value encountered in divide”. I´m not sure if the error is related to the calculation of the Base flow. On the other hand I don´t know how to open the code line that is shown in the message “File “C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\seasonal_water_yield\seasonal_water_yield.py”, line 435, in vri_op” to see in detail what is the error about.

Attached you can find the log file.

Thank you in advance for the help!

InVEST-Seasonal-Water-Yield-log-2019-04-30–12_37_26.txt (32.7 KB)

Hello, this looks like an error I fixed a while back but have yet to do a formal release for it. If you’d like to try it out, could you use the version of seasonal water yield in this development build? https://storage.googleapis.com/releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest/3.6.0.post515%2Bh58c1a96ad82e/InVEST_3.6.0.post515%2Bh58c1a96ad82e_x86_Setup.exe

And aside from bug fixes, it’s much faster. :slight_smile:

Hi Rich,

With this new version the model worked fine and faster.

Thank you very much for your help!

Diego

Hello,
@rich, I am having the same issue as @dierestrepo. However in my case I am using version 3.7.
The model runs fine until this problem appears. I have checked the output files, because the model does produce some output files, but important ones are missing, such as B and B_sum.
I would appreciate some insights into this problem.

Thanks,

I forgot to attach the log file InVEST-Seasonal-Water-Yield-log-2019-10-04–09_49_38.txt (67.3 KB)
best,