New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (83.8 KB)
Thanks for the inputs. It looks like the
PermissionError is on the logfile, could you see if a logfile txt was generated at all in the workspace?
A few other questions that would be helpful:
- What version of InVEST are you running?
- Do you have write access to
C:\\Users\\Shahzad\\Desktop\\HQ Maps\\InVEST\\? Can you manually create a file in this directory?
Thanks @dcdenu4 thanks for your kind response. logfile. txt was not created at all.
- i am using InVEST Version 3.9.
- Yes i have write access to
C:\\Users\\Shahzad\\Desktop\\HQ Maps\\InVEST\\. i can manually creat a file in this directory
Hi @shahzad ,
That is pretty strange. Some more questions:
- When you run the model there should be a black terminal window in the background, could you post what is in there when this run fails?
- What version of Windows are you running?
- Have you used a prior InVEST version before with any issues?