Modélisation du carbone

Bonjour à tous. J’ai réussi à faire la modalisation du carbone sur une zone donnée. Comment quantifier les stock de carbone par l’LULC class du modèle obtenu.

Hello @Victor05 ! I’m sorry, I don’t understand your question. It sounds like you have successfully modeled the carbon in your area, but you’d like to know how to find the carbon stocks per LULC class? Do you mean you would like to sum the carbon stocks across all the pixels in your LULC class, or something else?

Thanks,
James

My problem is resolved. Now, I have a second problem. After obtening the carbon modelisation result since 2020 to 2035, I notice that “tot_c_cur” and “tot_c_fut” have the same value of pixel. Isn’t correct? Thanks.
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-21 at 10.54.05

Hi @Victor05 -

If “Occupation” are different land use/land cover classes, then “Valeur/Pixel” should be the same for each class for each scenario, because the model uses one specific set of carbon pool values for each LULC class, which applies to both current and future scenarios. “Nombre de pixel” and “Stock de carbone” are different between scenarios, presumably because pixels are changing from one land use type to another. So those values seem ok to me.

~ Stacie

1 Like