Pollination model error after updating to InVEST 3.8.0: Unable to initiate run

After updating to InVEST 3.8.0, we tried running pollination model with our own datasets but were not able to initiate the run. Checked our raster file but our linear projection was in meter itself. Can you please help?

Attaching the image of the error.

Hi @rbisht -

It looks like you are providing the .tif.ovr file to the model, but it requires the .tif file instead (no .ovr extension). Try adding the .tif file and see if that works.

~ Stacie

Hi @swolny

Thanks a lot! it worked although after running the model, I got this new error. Please suggest if you can. Thanks!

Hi @rbisht,

Could you make sure that your Land Cover Biophysical table has all the LULC codes represented that appear in your Land Cover raster? More information on this can be found in the User’s Guide - Pollination.

Let us know!

Doug

Hi @dcdenu4,

Thanks for your response. We checked all the lulc codes and they are appearing in the biophysical table and raster. We are still unable to run. Any more suggestions?

Hi @rbisht,

Interesting. If you’re still getting the same error message as above, it appears there are 3 raster values of 14, 19, 24 in file rabi_datia_18.tif that are not in the value_map…

Could you double check that raster for those values? Could you also try running the model in a new, clean output workspace?

If you’re still experiencing issues after this, I’m happy to look at your input data and try to run the model on my end. You could use google drive or dropbox and share a link here or in a direct message. If you prefer you could email me as well at : ddenu at stanford dot edu.

Doug

Hi @dcdenu4

So we identified the place from where the error is coming from but we dont know how to rectify it. Attaching a screenshot. We also tried running it in a new workspace but without change. Maybe the screenshot will help for now? and if it doesnt work maybe you could help us by running it at your end later?

Hi @rbisht,

Is it possible you could send the Land Cover raster and Biophysical Table, either by uploading them here, creating a shared link, or sending them to the email I listed above? I think this will be the easiest way to work around your issue.

Best,

Doug

hi @dcdenu4,@
Can you plz help me in solving this. I got this new error in running globio model.How can i resolve this issue.?

Hi @rbisht -

When posting about an error when running the model, please upload the whole log file (.txt) that the model produces in your Workspace - that gives us a lot more information to work with.

Also, since this post is about GLOBIO, not Pollination, please start a new thread (instead of replying to the previous, unrelated Pollination thread) so we can keep organized by topic - thank you!

~ Stacie