Recreation Model -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ExportToWkt'

Hi there,
I’m trying to run the Recreation Model with the Compute Regression option, and get the following error:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ExportToWkt’

I am using the latest Mac release, and have already successfully used the Recreation Model without the option Compute Regression. All predictor shapefiles (12) are in the same coordinate system (EPSG:3763). I have also tried with just one predictor, to make sure there was no issue with one of the files, but the result is the same.

Here is the log file: InVEST-Recreation-Model-log-2020-01-15–10_38_19.txt (1.9 KB)

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi there,

This error actually happened while checking the projection of the AOI shapefile. So it is worth double-checking that the AOI has a coordinate system defined.

I also think this model may have been unstable in the specific release you are using. For this model, I would recommend either using the official 3.7.0 release, or updating to the latest development build for Mac OS here:
releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest/3.7.0.post839+h89ab3f9d1349.d20200108/InVEST-3.7.0.post839+h89ab3f9d1349.d20200108-mac.zip

Thanks @dave, I think the AOI file was also on the same coordinate system, but will check!
I will try the latest development build then (I’m also interested on the Urban models, and the official 3.7.0 release does not include them yet, at least for Mac). If it doesn’t work, I will try the official release. Will give feedback as soon as possible.