Seasonal_water_yield.py", line 1029, in cn_op KeyError: 5

Hello all,

I am trying to run the seasonal water yield model without success. The execution report displays these errors:

Hi @anaba -

Others have gotten a similar error with Seasonal Water Yield, and there are several posts on this forum about it, such as this one. Please search the forum, try out the suggestions you find, and if none of those work, let us know.

~ Stacie

1 Like

Hi @anaba,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your log file!
Based on the logs, it looks like your soil group raster input may be incorrect. The raster should only have values of 1, 2, 3, or 4, corresponding to the hydrologic soil groups A, B, C, and D (check out the documentation for Seasonal Water Yield, and Appendix A of this publication for more information). It looks like the KeyError: 5 is happening because your raster contains a pixel with a value of 5, which is invalid. So I recommend that you check that your soil group raster is correct. Please let me know if that doesn’t solve the problem!

Best,
Emily

1 Like

Hi Emily,
Thank you for the answer. Your guidance has corrected the problem. the result is positive, everything is ok now.
thanks a lot for your help

Anaba.

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for orientation.

Anaba

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.