ValueError: Values in the LULC raster were found that are not represented in the Carbon Pools table

Hello, I have a problem running the carbon model.The error message for the model starts here"01/24/2024 09:18:54 pygeoprocessing.geoprocessing ERROR exception encountered in raster_calculator Traceback (most recent call last):"

Hello @17387825736, and welcome!

Please provide the entire log file (.txt format) that the model creates in your Workspace, which provides us with more information to help debug - thanks!

~ Staci

Hello, the model running results and process are as follows,Could you please show me what the mistake is
invest.txt (5.4 KB)

Thanks for posting your log file. Here is the error:

ValueError: Values in the LULC raster were found that are not represented under the ‘lucode’ column of the Carbon Pools table. The missing values found in the LULC raster but not the table are: [-9999].

This error has been discussed many times on this forum, so please use the Search function to look at these posts, and if they do not solve your issue, let us know.

~ Stacie

I’m sorry, but I still don’t understand how to solve this problem. My data was extracted by creating fishing nets on arcgis, and then the future land use was run by flus model. However, such problems arose when I added the invest model

@17387825736 this error indicates that your land use map has some pixels with a value of -9999, but that value does not appear in the carbon pool table’s “lucode” column. I’m guessing that the value -9999 is not a valid land use code, but is supposed to be your NoData value. If this is the case, then you’ll need to reclassify -9999 to represent NoData, then try running the model again.

If this does not help, please post your carbon pool table and land use raster and we’ll take a look.

~ Stacie