Habitat Risk Assessment v3.6 Error DQWeightNotFound

Hello,

I am running the Habitat Risk Assessment as a species risk assessment in v3.6. I made it to the core model but continue to receive an error stating “DQWeightNotFoundEncountered. Please run HRA preprocessor again to include all relevant criteria data”. I checked my csv. ratings file and I made sure I rated all the criteria for data quality and for weight fields. I have run it several times over… from start to end. I am not sure how I am missing criteria data.

Any troubleshooting suggestions would help.
Thank you,
Anna

Hi Anna, If you would like, upload your CSV files and also your logfile and I can look it over to see if anything jumps out.

Upgrading to version 3.7 is also a good idea. The effort involved with re-organizing your inputs to match the requirements for 3.7 might seem like an obstacle, but time spent organizing data usually pays off.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the message! Attached are my CSV files and log file.

Maybe it is inevitable, but for now I’m hoping to get the model to run with 3.6. I was advised by a colleague, Gregg Verutes,
to wait. We have adapted the HRA tool to fit a “bycatch risk assessment” model, which was developed with the 3.6 version.

Please let me know how I can help and if you need any more info. Thank you so much for the help!

Thank you,

Anna

habitat_stressor_ratings.zip (1.01 KB)

InVEST-Habitat-Risk-Assessment-log-2019-06-11–15_08_16.txt (4.21 KB)

The model’s code tells us this about the error that was raised:

The error occurs “if there is a shapefile within the spatial
criteria directory, but no corresponding data quality and weight to support
it. This would likely indicate that the user is trying to run HRA without
having added the criteria name into hra_preprocessor properly.”

In other words, maybe there are extra files in the spatial criteria directory that are prompting the model to search for corresponding entries in the CSV files?