How to find carbon pool data for InVEST Carbon model?

Anyone know how to find Carbon Pool in ArcMap from LULC data. i am gonna to find Carbon Sequestration in InVest Model.
i am working on Northeast part of Afghanistan. I have my study area Land Use Land Cover data.
Please guide me step by step how to find Carbon Pool.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @bilal, and welcome to the forums! I just moved your question over here to a new post, since it’s a good question but unrelated to the other thread except that it uses the same model.

There are a couple of sources for carbon pools data listed in the InVEST User’s Guide (see Data Sources — InVEST® documentation), but I don’t personally know of any resources specifically for the Northeast part of Afghanistan.

@swolny @jesseG might you have any suggestions for where @bilal should look?

I have not worked in that part of the world, so don’t have any specific suggestions. One thing I can generally recommend is seeing if there are any REDD reports for Afghanistan, since these often contain carbon data for different land use types.

Otherwise, I always do a literature search for studies that have been done in the country, or nearby areas that have similar land cover types.

~ Stacie