HRA model. AssertionError: The criteria table is missing these section headers: HABITAT NAME

Hello,
When I was running HRA I got some error messages. May someone help me? Thank you very much.

2/04/2023 13:21:47 natcap.invest.utils ERROR Exception while executing natcap.invest.hra
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “natcap\invest\utils.py”, line 164, in prepare_workspace
File “invest\cli.py”, line 469, in main
File “natcap\invest\hra.py”, line 537, in execute
File “natcap\invest\hra.py”, line 1948, in _parse_criteria_table
AssertionError: The criteria table is missing these section headers: HABITAT NAME
12/04/2023 13:21:47 natcap.invest.utils INFO Elapsed time: 0.04s
12/04/2023 13:21:47 natcap.invest.utils INFO Execution finished.

please find attached the exposure-consequence criteria table and stressor information table.

criteria table.csv (9.2 KB)
stressor info.csv (685 Bytes)

Welcome to the forums @12345 !

I believe we have fixed this in a development version of InVEST, which you can download from here: https://storage.googleapis.com/releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest/3.14.0.post155%2Bg49990e06d/workbench/invest_3.14.0.post155%2Bg49990e06d_workbench_win32_x64.exe

Could you try this out and make sure that it does correct the issue for you?

Thanks!
James

Thank you very much. I will try and give you a feedback.

Hello,
When I was running HRA I got some error messages. can someone help me? Thank you very much.

12/18/2023 14:47:57 natcap.invest.utils ERROR Exception while executing natcap.invest.hra
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “natcap\invest\utils.py”, line 164, in prepare_workspace
File “invest\cli.py”, line 470, in main
File “natcap\invest\hra.py”, line 548, in execute
ValueError: The habitats in the info and criteria tables do not match:
Missing from info table: Agricultural, Forest, Grassland, Water
Missing from criteria table: agricultural, forest, grassland, water

please find attached the exposure-consequence criteria table and stressor information table.

criteria table.csv (9.1 KB)
stressor info.csv (585 Bytes)

Hi @12345,

I believe you’re seeing the same issue from this post. One work around at the moment is to make sure your stressors in the criteria table are all lowercased.

Another option is to download this development version of InVEST which should have a fix for this. So you could try downloading this version of InVEST and running the model there.

Cheers,

Doug

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.