The water part is not unique

Some areas of the water body have a value of 0 in water yield, another is normal value. I mean that It is unlikely that the water body will produce zero water. I wonder if it is right, if not ,what can I do?

Hi @fun -

Which model are you using? Which model output are you looking at that has a value of 0? Have you looked at your input rasters and tables to see if any of them might cause a 0 value to be produced?

~ Stacie

2 Likes

Hello, I will answer your questions one by one. I use InVEST 3.13.0 Workbetch. Using the annual water yield module in the software, I have consulted all the rasters that I have to enter, including Precipitation, PET, LUCC, PAWC, ROOT Retricting Layer Depth. None of these rasters have empty values. Meanwhile, the Biophysical table reserved only four columns of lucode, root depth, kc and LULC-veg, but no error was reported in the model. Do you know what else is wrong?

---- Replied Message ----

From | Stacie Wolny via Natural Capital Project Online Communitynotifications@naturalcapitalproject.discoursemail.com |

• | - |
    Date | 04/06/2023 22:49 |
    To | 15912159020@163.com |
    Cc | |
    Subject | [Natural Capital Project Online Community] [NatCap Software Support] The water part is not unique |

| swolny
April 6 |

• | - |

Hi @fun -

Which model are you using? Which model output are you looking at that has a value of 0? Have you looked at your input rasters and tables to see if any of them might cause a 0 value to be produced?

~ Stacie

Hi @fun,

Which outputs are you looking at that are reporting a 0 values?

Could you also upload and attach your logfile here? The logfile will be a text file that the model outputs in your workspace folder.

Thanks!

Doug

Hi, I will answer your question, I am using the annual water yield module and the water body part has a value of 0 but only partly so, I have put the output file and Log below, please help me.

(Attachment OUTPUTpart.zip is missing)

Hi, I will answer your question, I am using the annual water yield module and the water body part has a value of 0 but only partly so, I have put the output file and Log below, please help me,can you give your mail?I will give the file

Hi @fun -

It would be most helpful if you can send me all of your inputs, along with the output that has the 0 values that you are concerned about, and the log file from that model run. Send them to swolny@stanford.edu. Thanks!

~ Stacie

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.