Urban City Cooling - TypeError: ufunc 'isfinite'

Hi,
TypeError: ufunc ‘isfinite’ not supported for the input types, and the inputs could not be safely coerced to any supported types according to the casting rule ‘‘safe’’

I use the InVEST program to calculate district cooling for the Lodz area. However, when I introduce my layers and try to run the model, I get such a mistake and I don’t know what exactly it refers to. I have never used this program before and am having trouble with the correct modle layers for my area. I am asking for help in solving the resulting problem or for providing the data source that will match.

Martin
InVEST-Urban-Cooling-Model-log-2021-05-09–13_12_41.txt (7.2 KB)

Hi @Marcin thanks so much for including your logfile! As it turns out, this specific issue was fixed in InVEST 3.9.0, which is the latest released version of InVEST. Could you try downloading and installing InVEST 3.9.0 and verifying that this does indeed fix the issue? Here’s the download page: InVEST | Natural Capital Project

Please let us know if the issue persists!

James

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say, it worked. I have been struggling with it for a long time it was enough to download a newer version. Thanks for your answer and help.

Martin

1 Like

Hey, that’s great to hear! Best of luck with the rest of your analysis and feel free to post again if you run into any other technical issues. I’ve marked the solution to your question and this particular thread will close in 7 days, so be sure to create a new thread if if anything else comes up.

James

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.