Urban cooling model - interpreting cooling index & heat mitigation index

I am using urban cooling model for my final research, I got urban heat mitigation index for my case study area. Could you please provide an explanation on how to interpret urban cooling index and heat mitigation index?

1 Like

Hi @162316V,

Sorry for the late reply here. Have you seen the users guide for this model yet?

Let us know if that helps!

Doug

yes .I am using urban cooling model for my final research, I got urban heat mitigation index for my case study area. Could you please provide an explanation on how to interpret urban cooling index and heat mitigation index?

@Ssalimeh , the latest version of the user’s guide is available at the link below and should have the answers you seek. In particular, please take a look at the Model and Interpreting Results section

https://storage.googleapis.com/releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest-userguide/latest/en/urban_cooling_model.html

Please let us know if you have further, specific questions!

AccessDenied
Access denied.

We're sorry, but this service is not available in your location

Ah, is there any chance you are in one of these states?

• China
  • Crimea
  • Cuba
  • Donetsk People’s Republic
  • Iran
  • Luhansk People’s Republic
  • North Korea
  • Syria
  • Vietnam

If so, then your best bet will be to use a VPN to access the live documentation. Unfortunately, google cloud (our web host for most of our resources) restricts access to all of the states listed above.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.