Urban Cooling Model, still some errors after run

Hi Doug,

I have now managed to run the Urban Cooling Model from python, (thanks to you) I was very pleased with your solution regarding installing the specific python libraries.

But now that I run the model from python I get the following error messages. The process seems to have done a good job but still there are some error messages, any idea what this means and how I can fix it?

I also noticed that in the previous version of invest, the folders was created with the results_suffix as folder name, but now if i run multiple runs all is written down in one folder. Is this the way it’s supposed to be?

Below the error messages after each calculation:

not precalculated (align rasters (0)), Task hash exists, but there are these mismatches: Recorded path not in target path list y:\project\e555149_h2020_naturvation\data\urban_atlas_2012\modelrun_invest\intermediate\lulc_nl002l3_std.tif

Recorded path not in target path list y:\project\e555149_h2020_naturvation\data\urban_atlas_2012\modelrun_invest\intermediate\ref_eto_nl002l3_std.tif

not precalculated (area kernel (6)), Task hash exists, but there are these mismatches: Recorded path not in target path list y:\project\e555149_h2020_naturvation\data\urban_atlas_2012\modelrun_invest\intermediate\area_kernel_fr001l1_groen.tif

not precalculated (reproject and label aoi (13)), Task hash exists, but there are these mismatches: Recorded path not in target path list y:\project\e555149_h2020_naturvation\data\urban_atlas_2012\modelrun_invest\intermediate\reprojected_aoi_nl002l3_std.shp

Endtime: Fri Jul 17 18:44:35 2020

Hi @MartijnS,

Yes, the suffix is doing what it is supposed to: the suffix is there so that you can have multiple modelling runs all contained in the same folder. This has the added bonus of having uniquely identifying file/layer names when you’re viewing outputs in a GIS.

Not to worry about the error messages! Everything looks just fine to me. Those messages are coming from our task management library and they’re just saying that the task hasn’t yet been calculated. We expect those messages to happen quite a lot, and we’re working on adjusting the logging messages to better reflect what’s really going on … you can look forward to that in a future release.

James

1 Like