A threat raster for threats: [('dryfram', 'cur_path')] was not found or it could not be opened by GDAL

threat2.csv (374 Bytes)

I don’t know what went wrong. This is the screenshot of my model page and the threat form. I hope you can help me, thank you!

Hi @JCJC does this answer help you solve the problem? Csv : A threat raster for threats: [('manre', 'cur_path'), ('waterre', 'cur_path'), ('luodire', 'cur_path'), ('shuitianre', 'cur_path')] was not found or it could not be opened by GDAL - #8 by dcdenu4

If not, please upload your threat2.csv here. Thank you,

1 Like

Hi @JCJC,

This error message indicates that the raster path in the Threats Table under column cur_path for threat dryfram was missing or could not be opened, likely because it could not find the raster at the file path specified. The path to the raster needs to be relative to the table CSV location. So, the path might be dryfram_cur.tif in the table, and should live on your computer in D:\HABITAT2. 1\.

Hopefully this helps!

Doug

Thank you very much for your answer! The problem has been solved!

Okay, I’m going to archive this topic because it is basically a duplicate of the one linked above. Only having one these threads viewable will make it quicker for the next person to find the answer to this problem.