Crop Production(Percentile) Error no such crops exist

Hello,
When i run crop production(percentile),It showed that no such crops exist for this model.I have tried the previous way from @mh1,it didn’t work.
捕获1
My logfile as follow
InVEST-Crop-Production-Percentile-Model-log-2021-06-25–23_23_30.txt (1.4 KB)
Can you help me solve it?
Thank you for your help in advance!
George

Hi @george,
Your logfile shows that you’re using version 3.8.0. Please download the latest version (3.9.0) and try it again, that may resolve the problem. Let us know if you still get an error!

Hi,@esoth,
I tried the version3.9.0,the problem still exists ,even though i used sample data of crop production.
this is my logfile,
InVEST-Crop-Production-Percentile-Model-log-2021-06-29–10_33_14.txt (1.6 KB)
Gerge

Hi @george,
I would try re-downloading the latest version of the sample data. If your sample data is outdated or accidentally modified, this could happen.

1 Like

Thank you so much @esoth,i’ll do it as you say.
George

1 Like

Hello,
I have the same problem. I already installed the latest version of InVest and also downloaded sample data several times…
My logfile
InVEST-natcap.invest.crop_production_percentile-log-2023-09-13–16_02_12.txt (1.7 KB)

Thank you for your help in advance!

Welcome to the forum @AnaCastro !

My guess is that there’s a slight mismatch in the model data path provided to the model. I see from your logfile that the “Model Data” input is pointing to “/Users/mac/Documents/Tese-MBEAG/InVEST_5/Crop_Production/Model directory data”, but I would expect it to point to the “model_data” folder (highlighted in red below) within the downloaded crop production data folder:

If that doesn’t make sense, could you take a screenshot of the folder “/Users/mac/Documents/Tese-MBEAG/InVEST_5/Crop_Production/Model directory data” so we can see what’s in there?

Thanks,
James

Hello and thank you!

I run again the model after downloading the “model_data”, and the previous error ins’t a problem anymore but it appeared another error…

Here is my log file
InVEST-natcap.invest.crop_production_percentile-log-2023-09-15–09_33_59.txt (19.0 KB)

My data
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gkFlaiQ2OSdmm5T9dkgb8EJEbsawClqE?usp=sharing

Thanks for including the logfile and your data @AnaCastro ! Looking at the logfile, it looks like the file contents just stop … could you describe the error you are experiencing? That will help point us in the right direction.

Thanks,
James

This last problem I think it was related to the operating system.
When i ran in macintosh the model doesn’t run until the end so I went to try on windows and it worked…So everything is fine!

Thank you for your attention I now understand a little bit more of InVEST.

Happy to help and I’m glad you were able to get some results! If you encounter this sort of problem again, we would of course be happy to help figure out the issue and then try to prevent it from happening again for all InVEST users. When that happens, please feel free to open a new thread and we’ll go from there.

I’ll close this thread since it’s been open for a few years now.