Differing land use type across spatial & temporal scales

Hello,
I have land use land cover maps over multiple time scales. But the current & future have one land cover type which is not existing in the base (past) year’s map.
This has been a source of error for running the model. Can anyone please suggest some solutions in this situation?
Thank you & best regards.

1 Like

Hi @asbusari -

Which model(s) are you using? What are the model errors?

In general, if it’s a problem with the entries in a CSV table not matching the land cover maps, you can add the extra one from the current and future maps to the CSV - it’s ok to have more entries in the CSV than you have land cover types in a particular LULC raster, it’s just not ok to have less.

Also, depending on which model, and what you’re trying to do, you can create a separate CSV for the current/future LULC rasters instead, which has the extra land cover type.

~ Stacie

I was using the habitat quality model.

Thank you.

I have errors again. All threat raster and threat table match. However, the model says otherwise.
Can you please check the log file to solve this problem? Log file has been attached.

Thank you.
InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2019-07-09–15_01_51.txt (2.1 KB)

Hello,
the habitat quality model ran successfully, but the values of the output raster were extremely low. For example the deg_sum_c.tif has the values: max: 1.79769e+308 min: -1.79769e+308
Thank you.
Regards.

Hi @asbusari -

Please post the latest log file that was produced when the model ran successfully, it might have useful information to help us understand what’s happening.

One thing to check is whether your threat rasters have a value of 0 where the threat does not exist, and not a value of NoData. The model requires that non-threat pixels have a value of 0, and having them set to NoData instead can lead to strange output values.

~ Stacie

Hi @swolny
I have still not been able to find a solution to this enquiry. Can someone please help?
Log file uploaded!
Input data also shared!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sXFhWFf-G5TxNS8Kp_zzu0KFJOW3CNoJ?usp=sharing
InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2019-07-09–23_39_32.txt|attachment](upload://9BkgLNnTL2Ipu1SdbRhGrGMT6XZ.txt) (29.4 KB)

Thank you.