InVEST habitat quality model result

Hello my friends,
I have a problem with this model which I would appreciate if you answer me.
I have solved some errors which I got from the model, but now the model doesn’t consider my threats factors and raster maps in result. it means that the habitat map (habitat_c) is exactly the same as my land cover map with specific sensitivity table values and the qual_cur and degrad_cur maps values are non.

thank you

Hi @Mahdis74,

In the workspace folder there should be a log text file, could you attach that here?

Would you mind sharing your threats table and sensitivity table, that should help as a first step in debugging.

Best,

Doug

Hi Doug
Thank you for your answer, but I should say that the model has no problem whit my input data. it means that I haven’t gotten any error. Surly I will send you my data, if you give me your email.
thank you so much,
Mahdis

Hi @Mahdis74,

Unfortunately since you’re not experiencing a direct error (which is good!) the only way we can really help debug what might be going on is by looking at the inputs. It is still possible the model has a bug even if no error is given. It could also be that the inputs are set up in such a way that would explain what you are seeing.

My email is ddenu @ stanford . edu

Best,

Doug

Hi Doug,
I appreciate your help so much. The problem was solved. I understood that the model is sensitive about values of the tables. I have changed them and got result.
Best,
Mahdis

1 Like