Globio AttributError: 'None Type' has no attribute 'ExportToWkb'

This is a re-post for @rbisht so as not to clutter up topics or threads with different issues.

hi @swolny, @dcdenu4
Can you plz help me in solving this. I got this new error in running globio model.How can i resolve this issue?

Hi @rbisht,

I re-posted your issue above into a new topic so that we can keep the other topics you posted in focused on the original issue of those topics.

Do you think you could attach your entire text log file that is generated by the model into your workspace?

Doug

I apologize for posting in another topic.
I am attaching you the log file. plz checkInVEST-GLOBIO-log-2020-04-06–12_35_19.txt (9.1 KB)

Hi @rbisht,

Given what I can see in the logfile, is it possible that your AOI vector has a feature (or multiple features) without a geometry? It looks like InVEST is crashing because it’s expecting a geometry for all features in the AOI, but it’s unable to find a geometry for at least one feature.

Thanks!
James

Hi @jdouglass,
Thankyou so much for your great help. It works finally.

hi @jdouglass,
One thing i want to confirm that MSA Values could be negative also in AOI?
InVEST-GLOBIO-log-2020-04-07–17_43_14.txt (7.8 KB) Globio_AOI_attribute.csv (22.2 KB)

Hi @rbisht, I do not think that I’d expect the model to produce negative msa_mean values, and it’s possible that these negative values are the result of some misconfiguration of your inputs. Could you share your inputs with us here so we can take a look?

Thanks,
James

Hi @jdouglass,
I am sharing you the AOI which has generated and the log file with it. Please let me know the issue and the solution to resolve it.
Thankyou

Regards
Rajani BishtInVEST-GLOBIO-log-2020-04-07–16_51_37.txt (12.2 KB) aoi_summary.zip (407.9 KB)

Thanks for sharing your outputs, but would you please share your model inputs so that we can pinpoint the issue?

Hi @jdouglass,
Thankyou for your response, I am sharing you the shapefile of the AOI. Please check the input.bene_2018.zip (412.0 KB) bene_2013.zip (398.3 KB)

@rbisht, I’m happy to take a look, but in order to do so, I need to see the complete set of model inputs so that I can reproduce the issue. It looks like you’ve only uploaded your AOI vectors. For your sample data, that means I need to see these files and folders (based on your logfile):

1. E:/ELD_Final_16.10.19/Villages_shapefile/Datia/bene_2018_re.shp
  2. E:/ELD_Final_16.10.19/Villages_shapefile/Datia/INVEST/GLOBIO/bene_2018_new.tif
  3. E:/ELD_Final_16.10.19/Villages_shapefile/Datia/INVEST/GLOBIO/INFRA_DIR_BENE_18
  4. E:/INVEST/invest_3.7.0_data_globio/globio/msa_parameters.csv

Feel free to share those inputs over some filesharing service like dropbox or google drive if that’s easiest.

Thanks,
James

A post was split to a new topic: “AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ExportToWkb’