Habitat quality data consistently show that loading is not working properly. There is no problem with my data format, but the software shows circles

Habitat quality data consistently show that loading is not working properly. There is no problem with my data format, but the software shows circles.

Welcome to the forum @zhang!

Thanks for posting that screenshot. There is a red X next to the input “Sensitivity of Land Cover Types to Each Threat”, which means that there is a problem with this input that is causing the model not to run. If you click on it, it should say that this input is required, but you haven’t entered any data for it. So you’ll need to enter a Sensitivity table. Please see the User Guide for more information on the required inputs.

~ Stacie

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply. I need to explain again the problem that needs to be solved: All the data of this module is ready, but when I input the last (“Sensitivity of Land Cover Types to Each Threat”)data(“Sensitivity of Land Cover Types to Each Threat”), the software cannot run normally. The software prompts do not respond, I can only click the software forced exit.

Hi @zhang,

Could you please share your sensitivity table CSV and your threats data table CSV? You can upload them here or email directly to ddenu @ stanford . edu.

Cheers,

Doug