Help with habitat quality model

Hey can someone help me to run habitat quality model please :pray:

Hi imtiaz, here’s the manual to help you get started. Let us know if you have any specific questions. Habitat Quality — InVEST® documentation

I want to run habitat quality model but It give error also carbon storage and sequestration model give error

Can you share me your email address please I want to show you error in habitat quality model

Hi imtiaz, if you send me the log file here, I will be able to see where the error is. You can also send me a print screen of what you want to show me here. We want all communications to be here, so that others can follow and learn if they have the same problems.

1 Like

@imtiaz_1234 I have moved this to a new post, since it had nothing to do with the thread about ROOT where you posted it. Please, I’ve asked this before, don’t post an unrelated question to an existing post. Start a new topic instead, otherwise the forum gets very messy and we need to spend extra time cleaning it up. Thank you.

~ Stacie

1 Like

Also @imtiaz_1234, a reminder that there is a Search function in the forum, where you can search for the error message, and perhaps there are existing posts where we helped people fix the problem. If you follow those steps, it might help you fix the problem as well, and save you time waiting for us to respond.

~ Stacie

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Carbon storage model “file not found” errors

@imtiaz_1234, the title of this post is “Help with habitat quality model”, so your replies to the post should only be about “help with habitat quality model”. But your reply is not about habitat quality, it is about errors with the carbon model, which is not at all the same topic.

This is the last time that I will make the effort to separate out the unrelated topics into two posts. Here is the post about the carbon model error “file not found”:

This is the third time this has happened, and the third time I’m asking you to please use good forum etiquette. We are happy to help you, but only if you do your part by keeping your posts organized, informative, and each one focused on one topic.

~ Stacie

2 Likes

I am closing and deleting this thread because it does not contain a software support question.

@imtiaz_1234 , please feel free to start a “New Topic” if you have a question. And review the Posting Guidelines first, thank you. Guidelines for posting software support questions