InVEST habitat quality output nodata

Hi, I’m a new member. I’m using InVEST for the assessment of ecosystem services for a European project.
I’ve run the habitat quality model and the process ended without error. However, I’ve a problem with the output files: both show just perimeter values, whereas I get “no data” as result of internal pixels values. I paste “quality_out_c”. What is it due to?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Serena

Hi Serena -

It would be helpful if you post the log file (.txt) that the model creates, that way we know which version of InVEST you’re using, and there may be other information that can help understand what’s going on. Thanks.

~ Stacie

Hi Stace,
I’m using InVEST version 3.5.0, but I’ve tried also the version 3.3.0 with same result.
Thanks for you answer.

Serena

natcap.invest.habitat_quality-log-2019-06-19–11_44_46.txt (16.2 KB)

Thanks, Serena. Those are rather old versions of the model, would you please try the latest version 3.7.0 and let us know if it’s still happening? Then we can help debug.

~ Stacie

Hi Stacie,
I’ve tried the latest version 3.7 but I had the same problem.

InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2019-06-25–10_17_09.txt (18.7 KB)

Hm, nothing obvious in the log file. And, just verifying that the values inside the perimeter actually do have values of NoData - QGIS is horrible about rendering rasters, and I’ve had them initially look like the values were wrong, but once I symbolize them better the values actually are fine.

If it’s not just symbology, if you send me your input data I’ll check it out.

~ Stacie