I have run the habitat quality with current LULC, sensitivity and threat files. The model was run and no error was reported. I put my results named “quality_out_c.tif” into Arcgis. I found that the same type of land use had the same value and the value was equal to “HABITAT” column in the “sensitivity” file. It seems that other parameters did not make senses.
I wonder wether someone have the same problem as me and hope to have a solution. Thank you all very much.
Invest habitat quality,the results shows: same landuse had the same value and was equal to "HABITAT" column in the "sensitivity" file