ROOT error:total size of new array must be unchanged

Hello everyone,
I am using ROOT to optimise selection of areas for habitat quality,but i can not run due to this question. I want to seek help for this.

Hi @Yongxiu ,

Is there a text logfile that was generated in your workspace? If so, could upload that here for us to inspect?

Thanks,

Doug

Hello, thank your reply. When I used these files (files1), I encounter the question “total size of new array must be unchanged”. However, when I used another files (files 2), I again encounter the question"MemoryError". I can not run due to these questions.

Thanks,

Yongxiu

(Attachment files 1.rar is missing)

files 2.zip (3.83 KB)

Hello, thank your reply. When I used these files (files1), I encounter the question “total size of new array must be unchanged”. However, when I used another files (files 2), I again encounter the question"MemoryError". I can not run due to these questions.

Thanks,

Yongxiu

files 1.zip (3.75 KB)

files 2.zip (3.83 KB)

HI @Yongxiu ,

Thanks for sharing those files. I’m going to upload the logfile from within those files and see if @phawthorne has any thoughts.

root-log-2021-08-10–23_09_18.txt (7.7 KB)

Cheers,

Doug

@dcdenu4 @Yongxiu I am currently attempting to run ROOT but am encountering this same issue. Has any resolution been identified?

Hi @Yongxiu
I am sorry you are running into those issues.
Would you be able to send me your spatial layers (AMR and IPM) so I can take a look at them and try to run it on my end?
Thank you
Jade

1 Like

Just posting incase anyone else comes to this issue. I was able to remedy the error in my case by projecting my input rasters (i.e. originally they were being input is a geographic coordinate system wgs84).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.