ROOT Error : Python int too large to convert to C long

Hi,
Currently I am working on ROOT and have a problem within. Please see my attachment. For the first log, the processing was stuck for 3 days and still dont know is it still running or not. Second log, I was trying to run the processing (same input with first log) in same PC but in different Root Folder, and it found an error : Python int too large to convert to C long. Can you help me to fix this problem and what should I do for both log? Thank you

1. root-log-2019-11-22–17_10_34 - Copy.txt (3.0 KB)

2. root-log-2019-11-26–09_32_38 - Copy.txt (5.2 KB)

Hi, soraya
Currently I am also working on ROOT and have a problem to run it. As for the Targets Table.csv, I’ve typed “name”, but it showed the error that: Required field: “name” not found in [‘name’, ‘cons_type’ ‘value’]. Could you tell me what should I do?

@zhen, I see that you posted your question over at ROOT error:can't run it - #2 by jdouglass … thanks for doing that! Let’s continue the conversation over there.

@soraya , sorry for the delay on this! And thanks for including your logfiles.

For the first issue (application hanging for several hours), I don’t know for sure what’s going on there. But it sounds like maybe running the application in a different directory is a workaround, so that’s something!

The second issue (“Python int too large to convert to C long”) looks like an issue with a defined nodata value in one of the activity/factor rasters. Could you verify that all of your nodata values are within the range of a Float32 (within 3.4E-38 to 3.4E+38)? If that doesn’t do the trick, I’ll refer you to the ROOT maintainer.

Let us know how this goes!
James