Seeking Assistance with InVEST Software Error

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently encountering an issue while using the Habitat Quality model. The error message I am receiving indicates a problem with converting a string to a float in the “soybeans” column of the sensitivity_table.csv.

I have already attempted the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Replaced commas with periods as decimal separators in the “soybeans” column.
  2. Ensured that all cells containing numbers are formatted as “numbers” in Excel.

Despite these efforts, the error persists, and I am unable to resolve the issue. I am reaching out to seek guidance on any additional steps I can take to address this problem. If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has insights into potential solutions, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Luiza

Welcome to the forum @Bennedetti -

Any time you get an error, please include (upload) the entire log file (with a .txt extension) that’s produced in the Workspace. That provides us with more information to help troubleshoot.

And in this case, since the error is with the sensitivity table, if you also attach the table we can take a look at it directly. Thanks.

~ Stacie

Hello Stacie,

Thanks for your reply.
I discouvered that the problem was the dots in the tables, so I changed my computer system and then it worked.

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.