Urban InVEST model

Hello Natural Capital, I was under the impression that the Urban InVEST model would be available for use by now. I noticed the Urban flood risk mitigation model in the software package. Is the stormwater management model also available? or is the flood risk mitigation the extent of the Urban InVEST model that is currently available?
Thank you for your time!

Hi @jmmoyerutep1, thanks for posting here! While there are quite a number of urban InVEST models in various stages of development, only one (Urban Flood Risk Mitigation) has been finished to the point where it’s stable, functional software included in a build of InVEST. More will be coming soon!

Thank you so much for the reply James. i appreciate your quick response.

hi, where can I download the latest urban flood risk mitigation and urban cool module? thank you

@chenrsh04, the Urban Flood Risk Mitigation model is available in the latest development build of InVEST (download here: https://storage.googleapis.com/releases.naturalcapitalproject.org/invest/3.7.0.post366%2Bhc94dfedffddd/InVEST_3.7.0.post366%2Bhc94dfedffddd_x86_Setup.exe).

The Urban Cooling Model has not yet been merged into InVEST and is not yet available. I expect this to change in the near future.

Thanks, I will check it.