3.9.0Water yield model value error

ValueError: Values in the LULC raster were found that are not represented under the ‘lucode’ column of the Biophysical table. The missing values found in the LULC raster but not the table are: [0].

Hi, everyone, I am a college student from China, and I am using the Invest model to finish my Graduation Dissertation. However, when I collected all the data that the model need, and tried to run it, an error showed up, and I can’t figure it out what is it about. I have checked the LULC data, and it is matched with the biophysical tatble. Can anyone help me to solve this question? Thank you so much!!!

InVEST-Hydropower-Water-Yield-log-2021-05-31–10_24_47.txt (7.9 KB)

Hi @JIahengDu,
Welcome to the forum! If you search the forum for key parts of your error message e.g. “missing values found in the LULC raster but not the table”, it will turn up some similar questions that may be helpful.

This error often means that your raster’s nodata value isn’t set correctly. If there are nodata pixels with the value 0, but the nodata value isn’t set to 0 in the raster metadata, then the model will try to look up 0 in the biophysical table like any other LULC value, and it’ll fail.

However if 0 is a valid LULC value, it could be a problem with table formatting. If you’re confused, feel free to upload your raster and biophysical table and we can take a look at it.

Thanks for your reply!! I have uploaded my data to you. And due to the data I have processed is too big, and I can not upload it. So I upload the original data, can you check the nodata value for me?? thank you very much!
2000.tif (203.6 KB)
biophysical_table.csv (416 Bytes)

The data you have uploaded seems fine.

And due to the data I have processed is too big, and I can not upload it. So I upload the original data

Do you mean this isn’t the exact data you ran the model with? We would need to see the exact same data to debug it. If it’s too large, you can email it to me: esoth @ stanford.edu

Thank you, I already fixed the problem. It is caused by the NoData value. However, now I am facing another problem in NDR model. My n_export.tif value is negative, and I don’t know what caused it.

I’m glad you fixed it! We try to keep to just one topic per thread so let’s continue the negative values discussion on the other thread Negative Values in n_export for NDR model? - #29 by JIahengDu

Okay, hope you can fix the problem soon.

A post was split to a new topic: Annual Water Yield ValueError: missing values