ValueError: Values in the LULC raster were found that are not represented under the 'lucode' column of the Biophysical table

Hello,
I’m running the 3.9.0 model for annual water yield. I encountered the following error:

ValueError: Values in the LULC raster were found that are not represented under the ‘lucode’ column of the Biophysical table. The missing values found in the LULC raster but not the table are: [0].

The problem persists after I’ve checked for differences between the biophysical table and the LULC raster data.

Thank you very much in advance!
Regards,
Bryan

Please see the attached logfile and csv file for more details.

InVEST-Hydropower-Water-Yield-log-2021-02-18–16_16_15.txt (7.5 KB)

biotable.csv (165 Bytes)

Hi @Bryan.Yong ,

Welcome to the NatCap forums and thanks for posting. Often times this can be from the LULC nodata value not being set currently. Could you check to see if 0 is supposed to be the nodata value of the raster?

If you can’t spot anything, would you mind sharing your LULC raster file?

Thanks,

Doug

1 Like

Hi Doug,

Thank you for your prompt reply. You’re correct on the LULC nodata value not being set. In the biophysical table, I added another row of data for the null values and it worked out perfectly. Thank you so much!
Bryan

Please see the updated csv file for reference.

biotable.csv (231 Bytes)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.