Carbon Model Error encountered running results

Kindly guide me where i am doing mistake.
Hi! I’m trying to map the carbon storage in Soan Valley, Pakistan, but the model is showing the error encounterd (images and log attached).

Hi @shahzad, and welcome to the forum!

When posting about an error, please upload the log file (.txt) that the model creates in your Workspace. It has additional information that may help us understand what is going wrong.

Also, it may be helpful for you to search the forum to see if someone else has had this problem. For example, check out this thread and see if the information in there helps fix your error. If not, please let us know what you tried and upload the log file and we’ll be happy to help.

~ Stacie

3 Likes

Thanks Sir @swolny for your response. As i have run the model again after some changes in the inputs. now this time the error is different. log file (.txt) and csv table is also attached.
Thanks for your patienceInVEST-InVEST-Carbon-Model-log-2020-12-02--12_52_53.txt|attachment (2.8 KB) Soan Valley Carbon.csv (223 Bytes)LULC LULC_Map_Soan.tif (2.5 MB)

Hi @shahzad,

It looks like the log file did not attach, could you please try again? Thanks

Sorry Sir @esoth. Kindly find the log file attached. InVEST-InVEST-Carbon-Model-log-2020-12-02–12_52_53.txt (2.8 KB)

Hi @shahzad,
It looks like your biophysical table LULC numbers and your raster LULC numbers don’t match up. Your CSV has data for the LULC codes: 1, 2, 35, 36, 50, 78. The raster (in band 1) has values 0, 170, 205, 230, 255. For every LULC code in your raster, there must be a corresponding row in the CSV, and the codes must match exactly.
I also noticed your raster has 3 bands. The model will only look at band 1, so please make sure that all the data you need is in band 1. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank You so Much Sir @esoth for your priceless guidance. I will try to run model again after making changes and will then let you Know.

1 Like

Hi Sir @esoth!
I have run the model again but this time I am encountering a new type of error. Sorry for bothering yo again sir. But i am unable to understand the problem. kindly guide me. The input folder containing log file.txt, CSV table and LULC.tiff is attached here with.
Thanks for your priceless guidance and patience. Inputs.zip (42.3 KB)

Hi @shahzad -

Please post the log file for this new error - thank you!

~ Stacie

hI @swolny!
Please find the log file. txt attachedInVEST-InVEST-Carbon-Model-log-2020-12-09–12_48_54.txt (1.4 KB)

Hi @shahzad -

Have you searched the forum for existing posts on this error? Here’s one to check out - see if any of the recommendations help you.

Also, I see that you are using InVEST 3.5, which is rather old. We generally recommend using the latest version, which has a lot of bug fixes and improvements.

~ Stacie

2 Likes

Thanks Dear @esoth and @swolny for your kind guidance.
I have installed the latest version and used the UTM projection for the map. This time i have successfully run my model. Thanks a lot to both of you.

2 Likes