Error: Carbon Storage and Sequestration

I calculated the carbon sequestration potential for mainland Portugal, but the layer related to the difference in stored carbon between the future and current landscapes is incorrect, as are the layers for the stored carbon in the current and future scenarios. The layer seems to be cut off and missing data. Can someone help me? I’m new to this software, thank you!

C_Biomass.csv (772 Bytes)

Hello @Goncalo_Batista1 and welcome to the forums!

Could you share your complete set of model inputs with us? I think this will be easier to debug by looking at the data directly.

Thanks,
James

Sure!
I don’t think anything will be missing, please let me know.

data_invest.zip (3.4 MB)

A post was split to a new topic: How to find carbon pool data for InVEST Carbon model?

Well, as far as I can tell, your inputs look fine to me, although your carbon pools file is missing so I am unable to actually re-run the model to verify that it’s working correctly.

But also, based on how straight that line is in your outputs, this makes me wonder if there’s just a rendering issue in your GIS software there. Does the straight line persist if you zoom in and out? Are you able to view the outputs in QGIS without issue?