InVEST 3.13.0 crashes on Windows x86

Latest version of InVEST ran on my PC for a few weeks and then one day stopped.
Now when I open the application it simply shows the logo and then shuts off. No errors or way to log.
I uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. It’s strange because it worked on this PC and then one day just stopped.
Sorry no log files - just see the InVEST logo and then the program closes.

Hi @gverutes ! Thanks for letting us know.

Could you check for and *.log files in C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\invest-workbench\logs and share them all here?

After that, you could try deleting that invest-workbench folder and that will hopefully resolve the problem. Let us know!

Thanks, Dave. I deleted some files before uninstalling completely. Rookie Windows mistake. Anyways, I’m using Mac and all is well. Sorry I cannot help troubleshoot further. I appreciate quick reply.

Okay, no problem, Gregg. If you do end up back on Windows and install the Workbench again, it should re-create that folder with the logfiles. So it could be interesting to see those files, though no guarantee they will contain the explanation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.