InVEST parameter database?

Hey everyone, NatCap used to host a really nice parameter database for InVEST models, with literature citations and example biophysical parameter values. Anyone know if that is still available and where I could find it? Thank you!

Hello, I think they changed the data that was in the link “Individual Sample Datasets for InVEST”, now it is not possible to access to the old data. And “Base_data.zip” file is not available. Anyhow you can find some of the info in this link: https://naturalcapitalproject.stanford.edu/invest/#invest-models in the lower part of the page.

1 Like

Hey @GingerK -

It’s still available on the NatCap website, just a bit hidden. Go to the InVEST Resources page and scroll down, you’ll come to the section Data Requirements and Data Sources For InVEST, which has links to the parameter databases.

~ Stacie

2 Likes

Excellent, that’s just what I needed - thanks so much!

@swolny @jdouglass I lost the parameter database again. Is it no longer accessible thru the NatCap website? I’m sorry to be dense, but I can’t find it.

Hey Ginger, I’ve noticed that the block with the parameter databases doesn’t show up when I use private/anonymous browsing, but shows up otherwise. Is that the case here? If not, I’d be happy to link to the databases here on the forums.

James

thanks James - but no, I just don’t see the section where the links would be, whether I’m incognito or not. I would appreciate a link here!

Thanks for checking, Ginger! This looks to be a bit deeper of a bug than I had originally thought. We’ll look into it. In the meantime, here are the links:

2 Likes

FYI, this issue has been fixed on the website and the parameter databases now show up!

2 Likes

Hooray, hooray hooray! Thanks so much!