Need to help for Crop production

I would like to understand this message that Crop production (Regression) presents to me, how to fix it?

Hi @Alex_AKA -

In general, when you get an error, please upload the whole log file (.txt) that the model creates in your Workspace. It might have additional information that’s useful for helping us debug the error - thanks!

From what I can see in the error, have you verified that the path is correct to “extendedclimatebinscassava.tif”? I do wonder about the mix of forward slashes (/) and double backslashes (\) in the file path, could that be causing problems?

~ Stacie

1 Like

Thank you very much for the contribution I send you the txt file so that you examine it better
InVEST-Crop-Production-Regression-log-2022-04-07–11_07_00.txt (2.6 KB)

Thanks @Alex_AKA. So have you also verified that the file “extendedclimatebinscassava.tif” is in the folder “F:/Ugéo_data/Carte_Hamedo/Data hamedo/Carbon tool/Crop production/Crop production depot\extended_climate_bin_maps”?

~ Stacie

I don’t have this file in the create folder. And I don’t know if it is generated after using the model or I have to integrate it myself. Thank you

As the User Guide chapter for this model describes, these datasets are included in sample data that we provide. You need to make sure you have them downloaded, and point the model to the appropriate folder. Please read this chapter thoroughly for more information.

~ Stacie

1 Like

the problem remains @Stacie I couldn’t move an inch. I had to switch to another model but I intend to resume the process to better understand.