I’m using for the first time the Urban Cooling model (with InVEST 3.9.0), and I need some help in understanding why the copy of the input vector with areas of interest shows a “nan” value for the avoided energy consumption ($).
I attach here both my inputs (shp, TIF, and tabular data), as well as all the outputs of the run. If you could, I’d also like to know your opinion on my inputs.
Apart from that, I report below a summary of my inputs including a few questions I have (in red).
Thank you so much for your help.
- Land Cover Map: 1m resolution
- 62 - Artificial surfaces and constructions
- 73 - Cultivated areas
- 75 – Vineyards/Shrubs
- 82 - Broadleaf tree cover
- 83 - Coniferous tree cover
- 102 - Herbaceous vegetation
- 103 - Moors and Heathland/Grass
- Areas of interest
- Green Area Maximum Cooling Distance: 10 m
- Reference Air Temperature: 25°C
- Magnitude of the UHI Effect: 4°C
- Reference evapotranspiration: Question: here I used the average monthly Et0 for August, but then I got confused when I had to insert the Reference Air Temperature or the Magnitude of the UHI Effect. If the Et0 shows monthly value, should I multiply the reference air temperature and the M. of the UHI effect by 30 (n. of days in a month)?
- Cooling capacity calculation method. I tried to use both methods, not sure which one is the best
- Building Footprints Vector, with the same integer for all buildings (1)
- Energy_consumption tableBiophysical_UHI.csv (222 Bytes) et0.tif (3.3 MB) Fake_energy.csv (42 Bytes) LULC_ESA_1m.tif (1.6 MB) Inputs.zip (64.8 KB)