Hello (again, sorry for all these questions),
I ran the Crop Production Regression Model twice, using two different LULC map:
- the 1st has 7 land-use classes and its resolution is 50mx50 (made in 2018 by the Japanese Space Agency)
- the 2nd one has more than 20 land-use classes and its resolution is 300mx300m (made in 2015 by ESA).
The study area is the same. I’m focusing on rice production, and I use the InVEST sample data to produce the Landcover to Crop Table and the Fertilization rate table path. I know that the 1st LULC shows more rice fields than the 2nd one.
Notwithstanding, I don’t understand the result table (here attached, showing both results). The area (ha) is 8 time larger with the 1st map, and that’s ok. I have the following questions:
- why the production observed of the 1st map is only 7 times larger than the second one
- what is the difference between production observed and modeled
- what is the unit of nutrients both observed and modeled (e.g. proteins)
- why I have some “modeled” values that are negative
Marcoresult_table.csv (2.7 KB)