We are excited to announce that InVEST 3.9.1 is now available! It’s been longer than usual since our last release, so there is a lot of great new stuff. Some highlights of this release include:
- InVEST is now compatible with macOS Big Sur
- Now built against python 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9!
- Updated to the latest versions of GDAL and pygeoprocessing
- Improved routing in SDR and NDR
- Clarified some model input validation messages
- Bug fixes and small improvements to a dozen models
See the changelog for a complete list of the changes.
As always, we highly recommend that you use the latest version. You can access it from all the usual places:
- Installers for Windows and MacOS: https://naturalcapitalproject.stanford.edu/software/invest
- For python users: https://pypi.org/project/natcap.invest/
- Check out our source code on GitHub: https://github.com/natcap/invest